Skyxe has several opportunities to promote your business at the Airport.
AIR TERMINAL BUILDING LEASE OPPORTUNITIES
With exposure to 1.4 million passengers annually, your business would look good here. We have retail space opportunities in both our pre-security and post-security areas.
For more information on leasing space for your business at our Airport, contact Lori with Skyxe at 306.975.4952 or LSLY@skyxe.ca
LAND LEASE OPPORTUNITIES
Our success is a direct reflection of our community’s success and a large part of our success is the businesses and commercial developments that have made the Airport their home. Businesses can lease land from the Airport on a long-term basis, which allows the tenant the opportunity to develop and construct facilities to meet their own needs.
For information on our land leasing rates contact Skyxe at 306.975.4952.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Things are always changing at Skyxe Saskatoon Airport. As we continue to keep our buildings and grounds in tip-top condition, information about what we are doing, when and what we need from you will be posted here.
Parking, Valet & Curb Management Services
Trailer Mounted Hydro Vac
Request for Bids:
Valet Lounge Construction (Updated January 29, 2018)
Runway 15-33 Rehabilitation
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising proudly takes care of all of the interior and exterior advertising at Saskatoon Airport. For more information on how you can advertise with us, check out this video.
If you are interested in space availability and rates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.285.3510.
Saskatoon Airport Zoning Regulations
Saskatoon Airport Zoning Regulations are a Federal Regulation made pursuant to the Aeronautics Act. The purpose of these regulations is to protect the ongoing viability of airspace adjacent to the airport for arrivals and departures to be conducted in a safe manner. Obstacle Limitations Surfaces as defined by Saskatoon Airport Zoning Regulations restrict the height of objects (both natural and man-made) in and around the airport in order to achieve this level of safety.
The following definitions describe the major components of the Saskatoon Airport Zoning Regulations;
- Airport Reference Point: a point in the approximate geometric centre of the aerodrome which defines the centre of the Outer Surface and which has an assigned elevation equal to the lowest point on the runway surfaces.
- The following describes the 3 obstacle limitation surfaces (as shown in yellow on the diagram found here) which restrict both natural and man-made objects surrounding the airport:
- Outer Surface: an irregular shaped surface which surrounds the airport to an approximate distance of 4km from the centre of the Airport Reference Point. This surface restricts building heights to 45m above the assigned elevation of the Airport Reference Point. The elevation of the Aerodrome Reference Point is set at 500.23 msl.
- Take-Off/Approach Surface: is an imaginary trapezoidal surface with 1:50 slope which extends out 15,000m from the ends of each runway strip. The elevation of the beginning of the Take-Off/Approach surface is equal to the elevation of the runway threshold which it serves.
- Transition Surface: is an imaginary complex shaped surface with 1:7 slope which extends out from the edge of each runway strip and along side of the associated Take-Off/Approach Surface (perpendicular to the centerline and extended centerline of the runway) and extends upwards to a point 45m above the assigned elevation of the Airport Reference Point.
For further information regarding the interpretation and application of Saskatoon Airport Zoning Regulations, please contact Regulatory Compliance at 306-975-6465.