WHAT DO WE STAND FOR?
Skyxe Saskatoon Airport's vision is to be Canada’s most valued airport experience.
Skyxe's mission outlines our commitment to provide excellence for our customers by:
- Ensuring excellence in safety and security;
- Surpassing expectations through a culture of superior customer service;
- Seamlessly connecting Saskatchewan communities to the world;
- Operating efficiently with care for the environment;
- Successfully partnering with our stakeholders; and
- Developing and empowering our people.
Our doors are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we want to make our home-away-from-home yours too. Our driveway is more than 3.2 kilometers of runway and thousands of meters of apron. Our backyard is 2,000 acres. And our house is a 238,000 square foot terminal building that hosts over 1.4 million people annually.
With over 40 people helping to keep all of the moving parts of an Airport on track, our Airport facilities are shared by more than 40 businesses and government agencies that employ over 1,460 people and has an economic impact of $1.5 billion.
Community involvement is important to us. In addition to public speaking engagements, we also sponsor a variety of initiatives that support our community.
If you are looking for sponsorship for your organization, please send us more details on your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.