The Pass Office at Saskatoon Airport provides assistance to airport employees and contractors to obtain and renew a federally issued Transportation Security Clearance.
The Pass Office is located on the second floor of the terminal building above the baggage claim area and is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 12:00 noon and 12:45 pm – 3:30 pm.
For more information about the Pass Office please contact email@example.com or call 306.975.6463.
NOTE: Pass Office appointments may only be booked by your employer.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRANSPORT SECURITY CLEARANCE
We do not accept hand-written forms. Please follow these instructions below carefully.
On-line application form (TSC).
The form must be completed on-line. Once completed, please print the form and have it signed by your sponsoring agency/employer. Your employer/sponsor will book an appointment with the Pass Office. Remember to bring your completed application form with the front page, Part A, signed by your employer with you to your appointment.
If you do not have access to a printer contact your employer for assistance. The Pass Office does not offer printing services.
*Ensure that Part A is completed and signed by your sponsoring agency / employer before submitting the application form.
Photo and fingerprint impressions will be taken at the Pass Office.
Supporting Documentation: ORIGINALS of the following documents MUST be presented at the time of application. Copies will not be accepted. The Pass Office will not retain the original documents; they will be copied at the Pass Office and returned to the applicant.
- Persons born in Canada: Birth Certificate AND passport (if valid). If applicant does not hold a valid passport, Government Issued Photo Identification must be presented along with the Birth Certificate. Example: valid drivers license.
- Naturalized Canadian Citizens: Certificate of Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Citizenship Card AND Canadian passport. If applicant does not hold a valid passport, Government Issued Photo Identification must be presented.
- Landed Immigrants: Permanent Resident Card AND passport. If applicant does not have a Permanent Resident Card, a valid Immigrant Visa, Record of Landing or Permanent Landing Card is acceptable along with the valid passport.
- Minors: In addition to the documentation above, applicants who have not reached the age of majority (18) must present a completed “Annexto Application for Transportation Security Clearance” that has been completed by the parent or guardian. (Part E - Consent and Certification of application, "I am the parent, guardian or tutor of the applicant.")
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE QUESTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FORM CAREFULLY. ANYTHING MISSED ON THE APPLICATION WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN PROCESS.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF THE FOLLOWING FORMS ARE NOT BROUGHT TO THE PASS OFFICE WITH YOUR APPLICATION. BOTH FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR EMPLOYER AND WILL REQUIRE THEIR SIGNATURE PRIOR TO SUBMISSION:
- A signed copy of the Employee Parking Form (if required)
All forms must be brought to the Pass Office in person with all required supporting documentation.
Please be advised that clearance renewals can take 3-6 months to be approved. If your RAIC expires in 6 months or less, please follow the above instructions to renew your clearance.
If you would like further information about the Transportation Security Clearance Program, Click HERE for further details provided by Transport Canada.
The Application Status Page is no longer available. The Company Signing authority will continue to be informed when an applicant’s Transportation Security Clearance is approved by Transport Canada and the signing authority will contact their employee directly to book any future appointments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OBTAINING AN AIRSIDE VEHICLE OPERATORS PERMIT (AVOP)
All application and testing procedures to obtain and maintain an AVOP are handled through the Duty Managers and the Pass Office on behalf of the Airport CEO. The testing procedure for a D/A AVOP consists of a 20 question multiple choice exam and a driven exam. Written exams must be scheduled in advance by your employer and the driven portion will not be scheduled until the written exam is passed. All AVOP driven exams are weather pending and may be cancelled at the discretion of the examiner. Below is the AVOP Application Form which must be completed jointly by the employer and employee and submitted to the Duty Manager at the time of examination. The D/A AVOP manual is also available below for your reference.
D/T and full D Airside Vehicle Operators Permits are only issued with special permission from the Airport CEO or Manager of Public Safety and Risk.
AVOP's from other Canadian airports are not valid at Skyxe. If you require an AVOP while on site, please contact the Pass Office to arrange a familiarization drive with our Duty Managers, after which a Skyxe AVOP will be issued.
AVOP Authorization Form
D/A AVOP MANUAL