As one of our busiest travel times approaches, learn more about how you can be prepared.
More Time = Less Stress
It's construction season at Skyxe!
- Life-cycle upgrades of baggage system
- All passenges required to drop bags prior to screening
- Renovating the departures hall
Avoid time constraints and arrive early
- 2 hours before departure time for domestic
- 3 hours for international
From economy to premium, Skyxe Saskatoon Airport has new parking options available!
For more information on our parking visit our website
Streamline your arrival by checking in on-line and pre-printing your own boarding passes.
Note: you will have to print baggage tags at your airline for all checked bags and then proceed to the temporary bag drop area.
Bring valid ID
- Bring valid ID for everyone in your travel party
- Make sure you have the right documentation needed for the country you are visiting
- For further information check with your airline on what to bring where
Let the journey be part of your trip
We have many services at the airport to help keep your travel day positive. Check out our website to learn more about what we have to offer.
Be ready for screening
Be prepared when you step into pre-board screening line.
For more information visit catsa.gc.ca or download their app.