Arriving into Canada:
- Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- provide proof of vaccination;
- undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
- For further information on COVID testing requirements and travel restrictions when travelling from Canada to another country, click here.
SRx offers pre-booked testing for those in our community looking for private testing options. Testing is completed based on pre-booked appointments. Call 306-222-5001 for more information.